Wednesday 25 January 2012

Module One. Chapter Five.

Here is my collection of fabrics in shades of lime green and magenta. Some are left over from sewing projects or are from my general stash but most are scraps donated by my kind colleagues at work. I have kept pieces of some fabrics to print on.

The hummingbird fabric on the left was the inspiration for my chosen colour scheme, although not suitable for the exercises some parts of the fabric have areas that may be useful. I  had just finished making a bag in this fabric when completing the colour exercises.


I have managed to put together a collection including cotton, poly cotton, chiffon, organza, taffeta, satin, silk, net and devoré fabric.

Some left over quilting squares that are just about the right size.



Some dyed silk 'hankies' from my stash that I originally bought from The Papershed. I thought these might give some interesting texture to some of my samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment